zondag 17 maart 2013

Enjoying the sun


Raaaaaaaaawrr. I present to you my blouse with tigers on. Oh no, when I take a better look at it, I see that they’re actually leopards. Mmm, I guess that they almost make the same noise but they have a different fur and it’s important to be correct these days thah ;). Why do I like this blouse by Sandro? Well I like it because it’s so different. It has leopards on it, a couple of dots and a zipper and for some reasons this combination works pretty well.



Blouse- Sandro
Perfecto- Maje
Trouser- Citizens of Humanity
Belt- Maje
Pumps- Steve Madden
Ring- Topshop
Earrings- Bijou Brigitte
Handbag- Mango




Double cross ring by Topshop <3


My Steve Madden pumps were starting to get a little painful...

comfortable boots- Pull&Bear
Leather gloves- Aldo
Handbag-Mango


Lots of love,

Charlotte


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten