zondag 28 april 2013

Brandy Melville


I recently went shopping in Brussels and I discovered a new brand called Brandy Melville. It’s an original Italian brand but inspired by the L.A. lifestyle. The clothes are casual and very original. They also have a lot of special accessories like really cool backpacks and lovely pieces of jewellery. The fun thing about the clothes is that most of them are a ‘one size’.
The decoration of the store is very nice and there is a relaxed atmosphere. I think I almost spent an hour in the store and I finally bought one dress, three tops, two bags and some jewellery.  Luckily the prices aren’t too high.
You even can find more on their online shop: http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com



I bet this is going to be one of my favourite bags for the summer <3



Lots of love,

Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten